After spending the past two nights moving all my junk into the new house, this weekend will be the final push to get it all moved. Which will be a great relief, because then I can start cleaning and UNpacking. Joy!
One of my favorite ways to de-stress amongst all the house buying/moving is to browser shop (my online version of window shopping.)
Because spring is here and the temperatures are actually going to start reflecting that this weekend (woohoo for 75!), here are some flats I’m loving for the warmer weather:
(Clockwise, from top left)
1. Vince Camuto Women’s ONEDA Flat via Amazon. So cute. Anything coral just screams spring!
2. TOMS Silver Morocco Women’s Classics. I’ve done a complete 180 on TOMS. I used to think they were the ugliest things and now HAVE to have a pair. The only thing holding me back is that I can’t decide which design will give me the most mileage. That, and the whole I-just-bought-a-house-I-can’t-really-afford-new-shoes thing. Yeah, being responsible sucks.
3. Sperry Top-Sider Women’s Authentic Original Metallic Boat Shoe. I already have the tan leather boat shoes and they’re super comfortable. Gold ones would be really cute to dress up dark denim.
4. Miz Mooz Women’s Panther Ballet Flat via Amazon. Love the turquoise-green color and the scale texture. Pair with white cropped jeans or a white skirt.
5. Aldo Hilser. It’s the versatile nude pump, in flat form.
6. Express Satin Pointy Toe Flats. Cute, colorful and inexpensive!
Question: What’s your must-have for this spring?